November 17, 2013

Introduction!

Hello beauty babes!

I'm Liz and I want to thank you for checking out my blog. I am a self proclaimed beauty addict with a very strong opinion. There's nothing I love more than chatting about beauty products and sharing my opinion on them. This is something I've been passionate about for a long time and this is my leap of faith. What I mean by "leap of faith" is that my ultimate dream is to be involved in the beauty community as a living. My hopes are that this is the first step towards that dream.

To tell you a little about me, I'm 24 years old. I have a little black cat (who I swear believes she is a dog) named Nova, I love her more than anything else. I love a classic red lip with long lashes and strong black eyeliner. I watch YouTube religiously! I subscribe to several gurus who I watch daily (part of my morning routine is watching new videos while I apply my makeup). I like to dance alone in my house or my car while I listen to pop, alternative, punk, or metal music. I grew up as a punk kid and that has stuck with me my entire life. I love edgy and unique things- spikes, tattoos, piercings, colors, boots, funky jewelry, powerful lip colors, and strong eye looks. I really enjoy premium cosmetic brands but I'm all about spending smart, so I absolutely buy drug store brands. I will always do my best to tell you where the best deals and sales are. I am incredibly honest and candid; I will always be straight forward about my thoughts and opinions.

I hope you'll continue to read my blog and stick with me on this new journey! So for now...

Stay beautiful!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment